How First Cover works
Once you have chosen your Mercedes-Benz you understandably cannot wait to drive it away. Now you do not have to wait, because First Cover from Mercedes-Benz Insurance offers you 7 days of complimentary comprehensive Motor Insurance when you buy a new or used Mercedes-Benz from a Mercedes-Benz Retailer.
You will receive an annual quotation prior to your First Cover documentation being sent directly to your Mercedes-Benz Retailer. Which means you will have everything ready when it comes to collecting your new vehicle.
Mercedes-Benz First Cover features include:
- Guaranteed repairs at a Mercedes-Benz Approved Repairer, using genuine Mercedes-Benz parts.
- 24/7 UK accident recovery to your nearest Mercedes-Benz Approved Repairer.
- UK call centre.
- Unlimited cover for in-car audio and telecommunication equipment (including COMAND systems), fitted by the factory or Retailer.
- Your ‘No Claims Bonus’ is unaffected if you are involved in an accident with an uninsured driver which is not your fault.
- Courtesy car as standard.
If you wish to apply for your 7 day complimentary Motor Insurance please click the button below.
To make a claim
If you wish to make a claim on your First Cover Motor Insurance policy, contact our 24 hour helpline on 0344 4933 231.
Mercedes-Benz Insurance is a trading name of Daimler Insurance Services UK Limited. Registered Office: Tongwell, Milton Keynes, MK15 8BA. Registered in England No. 3510012. We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are an independent intermediary dealing with selected insurers in respect of annual insurance. For mutual security calls are recorded and monitored for training purposes.